Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick update


For those who are actually following my blog I wanted to give you a quick update from my very first post...the PUNISHMENT. When Taylor got back from the beach she kind of kept a small distance from her daddy, kind of worried what he was gonna say or do. She already knew she was grounded and was suppose to cut the yard, but didn't know how he was feeling a week later. During the week she was at the beach there wasn't much contact via phone between them. After a day or 2 they were back to loving and hugging as usual and then she called me while I was shopping to ask if she could go somewhere and I said, "No, Taylor you are grounded! When you are grounded that means you can't go anywhere!" She asked how long she was suppose to be grounded and I hear in the background out of Eddie's mouth, "You're grounded? Who grounded you?" OMG!! And people wonder why
I'm loosing my mind?? Life is back to usual at the Watson house...oh, and the
grass still isn't cut!!

Maybe this should be Taylor's Xmas gift this year...................................

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Ha! Men! No wonder our hair is turning grey! ;o) I'm glad all is well in your household!