Monday, July 23, 2007




I only do this until I get dizzy & then I lay down on my back & watch the clouds, she said. It sounds simple but you won't believe how many people forget the second part.

For me this is an analogy - when things are getting too out-of-hand, it is important to get into a calm state - like when you were a kid and lied on the ground and looked up at the clouds and imagined the shapes they were making. This has a very good message for calming down.

It takes me back to childhood; the smell & feeling of grass and seeing a different perspective looking up. I'm savoring that carefree feeling...Now real life gets in the way and we just go on and on getting dizzier and dizzier...and thats not the fun part!Hope you take a few minutes to watch the clouds and enjoy your life.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

You know, that's something I never take the time to do. Thanks for the reminder to stop and watch the clouds again! :o)