Thursday, July 26, 2007

My little Girls


"I sometimes wake in the early morning & listen to the soft breathing of my children & I think to myself, this is one thing I will never regret & I carry that quiet with me all day long."
Yesterday Taylor got home from a week trip with friends to the beach. Megan was connected to her all evening. The three of us went to the grocery store and the 2 of them just took off to "hang out" (as much as you can at the grocery store) and as soon as we got home they picked a movie and off they went back to Meg's room. Around 11pm I went back to tell them good night and there they were out cold, side by side, all snuggled up to each other in a single bed!
Yes, they do have the typical sister relationship, especially since there is 5 yrs. between them. But there is also closeness there that I shared with my sister as we grew up. They love to play fight and they will chase each other through the house yelling and screaming at each other and it ends up with them on the floor wrestling and tickling till Megan screams, "I GOTTA PEE!!" Most of the time Meg is playing wolf, but most times Taylor will let her up because you never know!!
I thank God everyday for blessing me with the 2 girls he created specially for Eddie and me to raise. I just hope I live up to the job.
THANK GOD FOR LITTLE GIRLS!

No comments: