Sunday, July 20, 2008

VBS...A Success!!



Outrigger Island at Christian Heritage this year was a huge success! It was a lot of work ahead of time, but so worth it and after the first night everything went great. We had quite a few little ones who gave their life to the Lord...Praise God! I just want to say I have such an awesome family that put forth such effort, time and energy. Lisa did an bang up job with the music program and playing Ginger in the plays, Robert, Chris, and Michael kudoos on the general assembly, Donna...way to go on the crafts...as usual and Staci, way to go with the snacks, yum yum!! Taylor, way to handle those K4 & K5ers...especially Daniel. I wouldn't have been able to have pulled this off without the above mentioned or the other volunteers! I'm glad it's over and that it's my LAST year directing!! THANKS EVERYONE!!

No comments: