Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm BACKKKKKK....


Okay, it's been 11 months, but I am back now. We actually went 10 months without the internet here at the house. We had gotten to the point where we spent more face time with monitors than we did with each other. I also called the cable company who we had been with for 17 yrs. and when I asked for the same price they were giving "new subscribers" and they refused I told them to cut everything off...cable, phone and internet. It worked ok for me because I was able to check my mail @ school mon.-fri. and if needed we ran to the library with our laptops. Well, summer is here, gas is high and it's too hot to be heading out all the time so today the cable man came and hooked everything back up. Now I will have the time to BLOG again!! So, keep an eye out for more blogs.....it's good to be back.


2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

YAY!!! Lisa's back to the blog world! I missed ya! Wow, I admire you for standing up to the cable company. We got rid of TV several years ago because we were staring at it for no good reason. Now if we want to see any shows, we just catch them online.

Glad to have you back! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm back and still addicted. I find myself coming back many times a day and wating to keep writing. LOL Glad to hear things are going well for you and the girls!