Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Borrowers

LOVE this! Did you get to see this show tonight? This group of teenagers who believe they are ready for "adulthood" and pop those babies out. I haven't laughed so hard in awhile! If we had ALL teenagers go through this I know the teenage pregnancy rate would fall instantly. If you didn't get the chance to watch it is a Must see! Taylor isn't home tonight to watch, but she will definatley watch it next week. Megan is watching it though and getting a lot out of it.
It amazes me how some of these kids act, believing they deserve to have everything handed to them. It's the real world out there kids! Taylor comes home and tells me how many girls are walking around the school pregnat and it's like a status symbol. I just don't get it!! Can anyone out there explain it to me?

No comments: