Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Temps. are WAY to high here!!



It's been a few days since I've gotten here to post. OMG it's SOOO hot here. I believe they said with the heat index it got to 118* yesterday! That's just plain craziness!! And of all the summers for Eddie to come off the road and go back to construction...poor guy, he is just tuckered out when he gets home in the afternoon. I did take the girls over to a friend's house yesterday morning to hang our with the horses and at 10 am it was already too hot to hang out for very long. It's amazing that even though we don't live RIGHT in the middle of town how much my girls (meg and daycare girls I keep in the summer) are such, what I call, City Slickers. It took a lot of nudging and prodding for them to even walk up and pet the horses...LOL! We were there for about an hour and then headed back home to spend the rest of the day in the comfort of our A/C...ahhhhhhhh!! Here's hoping you all are keeping cool...one way or another!!


No comments: