Friday, August 3, 2007

So sad


I'm sitting here watching The Early Show as they report on the horrible tragedy in Minn.! I have tears welling in my eyes as they are interviewing the kids that were on that school bus and the 2 older boys who rescued those poor scared little ones. I think about school starting soon and all the precious kids I transport on my bus and thinking about what if had happen with my kids. The stories that the survivors are telling us today are just amazing...what they lived through. And my prayers and thoughts going out to the families of those who will not have their loved one walk through their front doors again.

Why does it keep taking something like this to remind us how lucky we are to be here and to treasure our loved ones each and every moment we have with them. So remember to love on those who mean the most to you today and give a smile and "hi" to someone passing you by today!!

No comments: