Thursday, August 2, 2007

An Amazing Compliment

I know...TWO blog entries in the same day!! LOL But, right after I posted my entry on friends I recieved an e-mail from one of my best friends from high school...yes, I do have 1 or 2 I've kept in touch with from WAY back when!! But she wrote something to me that I think is probably the BIGGEST compliment I could have ever recieve. I don't think Karen will ever know just how much those few lines really meant to me. After I read it I actually went back and looked through lots of my girls pictures in the hope to see what Karen said she sees. Here is what she wrote to me...
"I love the pictures of the girls too. I have to tell you that I can see that they are so very happy. It shows in their faces. I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever seen any kids have happiness illuminate from their faces like they do. That is a sign of great parenting. You and Eddie should be very proud. They are both beautiful and have such great futures."

Karen...thank you oh so very much those lines. You have such insight into things that just simply amaze me!! And you too have 2 amazing and beautiful kids!

No comments: